ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
All applicants need to demonstrate English language proficiency by providing evidence of ONE of the following:
Successful completion of one of the following qualifications taught in English:
- Completion of Year 12 secondary schooling;
- A minimum of one full year of tertiary studies;
- accredited Tertiary Preparation Program or a Foundation Studies Program (minimum period of study of 1 school year);
- Australian qualification recognised as at least AQF Certificate IV;
- A minimum of one year of full-time study at AQF Associate diploma or Diploma level; or
- Certificate IV in English for Academic Purposes (EAP).
Successful completion of the following English language tests within the last two years:
[table id=26 /]
International students who do not meet the specified English proficiency requirements can undertake and successfully complete an ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students) program that allows the student to meet the above requirements prior to undertaking the course.
Please note that fulfilment of English language requirements for the BTCM does not necessarily satisfy CMBA’s English Language Skills Registration Standard. Graduates of the BTCM may need to provide additional evidence to demonstrate their English proficiency when applying for general registration with CMBA.