- Yifan Yang, The Features of TCM Diagnosis – Journal of TCM, Shandong Province, China, No. 5, 1983
- Yifan Yang, How to increase the Clinical Effectiveness in the Use of Chinese Herbal Medicine, Journal of TCM, China No.2, 1986.
- Yifan Yang, TCM Education before the Founding of P. R. China. Journal of TCM Education, China, No. 1, 1989.
- Yifan Yang, A computer expert system on TCM Treatment of Cardiovascular Diseases – Journal of Postgraduate Student of Guangzhou University of TCM, China, No. 5, 1988.
- Yifan Yang, An Index Computer System of Academic Thought and Clinical Experience of Professor Deng Tie Tao, Journal of the Postgraduate Student of Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine, China, No. 4, 1988.
- Batey, A. Benssousan, Y. Yang, et al, A Randomized Double Blind Control Clinical Trial on Chronic Hepatitis C Using Chinese Formula CH-100, Journal of Gastrology & Hepatology (Australian Medical Journal), 2, 1998.
- Yifan Yang, Treatment of Hepatitis C – Diseases Management, Conference material, invited speaker, the First Australasian Conference on Hepatitis C, 16-18 March 1997.
- Yifan Yang, Teaching Experience on TCM English, Journal of the Integrated Chinese and Western Medicine, China, 11, 1999.
- Yifan Yang, About TCM Registration in Australia, Australasian Journal of Chinese Medicine, 1, 2000
- Yifan Yang, TCM Terminology in English, Journal of Integrate Chinese and Western Medicine 6, 2004
- Yifan Yang, Discussion on Randomized double blind placebo control trial in TCM clinical researches – Journal of Guangzhou University of TCM, China. 11, 2006
- Yifan Yang, Double diagnosis with TCM and Western Medicine, TCM Journal of Australian-Asian, 2007
- Yifan Yang, TCM principles in modern medical practice – the 4th International Conference in integrated Chinese and Western Medicine, 2007, Beijing, China.
- One body two diseases – PhD thesis, 2010. Oriental Medicine, American Liberty University, California, USA
- Liu L, Yang M, Lin X, Li Y, Liu C, Yang Y, Yamahara J, Wang J, Li Y (2013). The hepatic sterol regulatory element-binding protein-1c is an important molecular target for Salacia oblonga root in the improvement of fructose-induced fatty liver in rats. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 150:1045-1052.
- Liu C, Li Y, Zuo G, Xu W, Gao H, Yang Y, Yamahara J, Wang J, Li Y (2013). Oleanolic acid diminishes liquid fructose-induced fatty liver in rats: role of modulation of hepatic sterol regulatory element-binding protein-1c-mediated expression of genes responsible for de novo fatty acid synthesis. Evidence–Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2013:534084.
- Wang J, Gao H, Ke D, Zuo G, Yang Y, Yamahara J, Li Y (2013). Improvement of liquid fructose-induced adipose tissue insulin resistance by ginger treatment in rats is associated with suppression of adipose macrophage-related pro-inflammatory cytokines. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2013:590376.
- Wang J, Rong X, Li W, Yang Y, Yamahara J, Li Y (2012). Rhodiola crenulata root ameliorates derangements of glucose and lipid metabolism in a rat model of the metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 142:782-788.
- TCM overseas Education, The China Chinese Medicine, 27 April 2014, Beijing, China.
- Zhao Y, Pan Y, Yang Y, Batey R, Wang J, Li Y (2015). Treatment of rats with Jiangzhi Capsule improves liquid fructose-induced fatty liver: Modulation of hepatic expression of SREBP-1c and DGAT-2. Journal of Translational Medicine. 13:174
- Correspondence course Section I – Basic TCM Theories; II – Herbs and formulas; III – Clinical practice (book)
- Practitioner’s Manual – TCM patent formulas practiced in Australia (book)
- Shang Han Lun & Jin Kui Yao Lue (TCM Classics) – Clinical Practice in Australia (book)