Health Fund Cover | SITCM – Explore Your Future

Health Fund Cover

Health Fund Cover

All international students are required to pay Overseas Student Health Cover (OHSC). It is the student’s responsibility to check the conditions of this health cover. An Australian Health Management (AHM) brochure is available from the Institute’s office.

This fee is not payable to the Institute but to AHM directly. We can arrange the cover for you on production of a completed application form and a bank draft or bank cheque payable to AHM for the appropriate premium.

The student will then be issued with a membership card upon processing of the application by Medibank Private. OSHC for a single is $374 *, and for a family $748 *. These fees are payable annually in advance.

*These prices are determined by AHM and may be subject to change. For further information visit AHM on the web at:

Leave a Reply


Last Updated: 2019-06-25