1. Complete the Student Application Online Form
2. Attach all required documentation listed in the form.
3. Submit the application form to the address:
Sydney Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine
PO Box K623
Haymarket, NSW 2000
4. If your application is successful you will receive an Offer of Enrolment & Acceptance Agreement letter for your nominated course, along with pre-enrolment and fee payment information. You will need to sign and return the Acceptance Agreement to us. Please read the Terms and Conditions of Acceptance carefully before signing the agreement. Please return to the same address provided upon.
5. A receipt will be sent to you upon receipt of your payment. International students will also receive an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) form. The eCoE is used to apply for your student visa.
International students applying to study in Australia will require a student visa. Application for, and processing of, student visas can take up to six months. An application fee applies for visas.
For all visa inquiries and applications, students should contact their local Australian Embassy, High Commission or Diplomatic Mission. It is a student’s responsibility to ensure a visa is received in sufficient time to commence studies at the Institute by the commencement date of the offer.
For more information, please contact: