|You are an international student if you are:||You are not an international student if you are:|
|A Temporary Resident of Australia||An Australian citizen|
|A Permanent Resident of New Zealand||An Australian Permanent Resident|
|A Resident or citizen of any other country||A New Zealand citizen|
STUDENT ASSOCIATION FEE
International applicants must pay a non-refundable Student Association fee of AUD$285.00 upon accepting the offer of enrolment.
2020 TUITION FEES
The First Year tuition fee is $27,403.00.
Detailed list of the first year unit of study:
HMS101 Human Anatomy 1 $3,395.00
HMS102 Biochemistry & Histology $3,395.00
TCM103 Fundamental Theory of TCM & TCM Terminology $3,395.00
PRI104 COmmunication in Health $3,395.00
HMS105 Human Anatomy 2 & Physiology $3,395.00
TCM106 TCM Diagnosis & Clinical Theory $3,638.00
ACU107 Channels & Points 1 $3,395.00
CHM108 Chinse Herbal Medicine & Formulae 1 $3,395.00
- Tuition fees DO cover the charges for tuition administration.
- Tuition fees DO NOT cover the charges for the registration fee for vocational courses, accommodation, living expenses, textbooks, uniforms, and stationery, and equipment, external examinations.
- If fees are not paid by the due date, a late fee of $250 may be charged and students may lose their place in the course.
NOTE: ALL FEE ARE SUBJECT TO ANNUAL REVIEW
Students will not be permitted to commence or continue their course until all outstanding fees, charges or accounts are paid. Students will be charged the full amount for repeating any unit of study.
Fees are set each year and are payable before each semester. The current rate will apply for the academic year of enrolment but may be subject to change in subsequent years in accordance with the rate set by the Institute. All fees, charges, and accounts will be payable in as determined by the Institute.
Tuition fees DO NOT cover textbooks, uniforms, stationery, and equipment.
VISA SUSPENSION/CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- If an application for a student visa is rejected for an international student applying for enrolment from offshore, then all tuition fees will be refunded in full provided that documentary evidence is supplied within fourteen (14) days of visa rejection. The course application fee will not be refunded.
- If a student withdraws from a course and supplies the Institute written notification before the semester commencement date, 90% of the tuition fees paid will be refunded. The course application fee and the clinical practicum fee will not be refunded.
- If a student withdraws from a course within four (4) weeks after the semester commencement date, 70% of the tuition fees paid will be refunded. The course application fee will not be refunded.
- If a student withdraws from a course four (4) weeks after the commencement date of the semester, no refund will be made.
- All requests for a refund must be made in writing. We undertake to make payment of all refunds within 28 days of receipt of a written application for refund.
- We will provide a statement that explains how any refund amount has been calculated.
REFUNDS PAID IF THE INSTITUTE DEFAULTS:
- If the offered course does not start on the published or agreed starting day.
- If a course that stops being provided after it starts and before it is completed or if a course is not provided fully to the student because we have had a sanction imposed by either ASQA or DEEWR under either and or the AQTF and the ESOS Act 2000.
- We will pay a full refund to all international students within two weeks after the default day. We will provide all students with a statement that explains how the refund amount has been calculated.
Note: The refund policy is subject to review from time to time. Please check the current refund policy before accepting an offer. This agreement, and the availability of complaints and appeals processes, does not remove the right of the student to take action under Australia’s consumer protection laws for unpaid and overdue fees.