The Mission of SITCM is to educate, promote and unlock the power of TCM through the delivery of high quality accredited education.
This Mission is realised through the following goals:
- Provide accredited education courses in traditional Chinese medicine
- Inculcate and maintain high professional standards within SITCM and amongst staff and students
- Create a supportive learning and teaching environment that is conducive to free intellectual enquiry and scholarly endeavour
- Graduate industry-ready TCM practitioners who value continuing professional development and are prepared to contribute meaningfully to the TCM community of practice
- Enhance the involvement of the broader community through the promotion of TCM as a valid complimentary form of medical treatment
- Promote, support and contribute to TCM research and the publication of research outcomes.
SITCM’s Mission and Goals are realised through the following governing Boards and Committees: